Monday, August 9, 2010

Update

So I have been a major slacker on my blog but with good reason. Life has been so busy that I just don't have time. There have been new changes so I thought I would send out a quick update.

- New job. Life should be a little less stressed with my new job. I started about a month ago and have settled in well.

- Home improvement... projects continue

- Garden is growing. We have over 16 different tomato plants and have tomatoes coming out of our ears. Other vegetables we've planted this year include
  • Green Beans
  • Jalapenos
  • Serrano peppers
  • Peppers (too many to list them all)
  • Onions
  • Garlic
  • Butternut Squash
  • Broccoli
  • Cauliflower
  • Yellow, Red, Green, Orange bell peppers
  • Radish
  • Green Onions

- Art-A-Fair.....Jason is showing at the Art-a-Fair in Laguna again this year.

As you can see we have been busy. I'm enjoying the summer as it seems to be a bit slower than the first 6 months of the year.

No comments: