Friday, October 9, 2009

New Blogging Effort

OK so I give all you bloggers out there credit. I'm amazed at how many people are always up to date on their social media sites ie. blogging, linked in, facebook, etc. I can barely keep up with facebook let alone my picture website, this blog and facebook. I'm going to try and make an effort to update this blog at least once a week and add new pictures.


House Update - The Living room now has furniture and looks complete!



New couch in the family room!

Free Dinning room table, thanks to my wonderful neighbor Angela. My next project is to sand it down and refinish it.

Upcoming house project: New tile in the kitchen & entryway, paint the master bedroom, refinish the linen closets, new patio cover......

1 comment:

The McLane Blog Page: said...

wow you are working hard! It all looks great!