Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Blankenship Update

I know it's been way too long since I've updated my blog. I have many updates and pictures to post (which I will do later) but here's an update for the Blankenship's:

- Purchased our first home in November and moved in before Christmas
- Home improvements:
  • New grass, trees, flowers and vegetable garden in the back yard
  • Added crown molding to the Kitchen, Family room and down stairs office
  • New light fixtures in the dinning room and staircase
  • New door handles throughout the entire house
  • New Ceiling fans in - Family room, office, loft, and Master bedroom (3 more to go)
  • Painted - Office, Work out room, Family room, Kitchen,Laundry room, (yes we have a room for working out)
  • Added storage to the garage

As you can see we've been super busy updating our wonderful new place.

- Jason will be showing his photography for a 2nd year at the Laguna Beach Art-A-Fair starting at the end of June.

- Family camp trip up to McGee Creek - My parents were able to come this year. We had a blast hiking, fishing, playing games, and sitting around the campfire.

That's all the updates I can think of for now. More to come as well as pictures.

No comments: