Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Q1 2008 Recap

I'm terrible at posting on my blog so I thought I would do a recap of events from
January - March
Desert Wild Flowers Weekend

Amboy Crater

Desert Lily & Desert Wild Flowers














Weekend Hike
Jason, Hannah and I went for a quick hike up Santiago Mountain to check out the waterfall. It was really flowing because of all the rain we've had this spring.



Salton Sea - Salvation Mountain

Salvation Mountain
Wild Life area











This was the most bizarre weekend. We headed out to the Salton Sea to take wild life pictures. We went to a couple wild life areas, saw some mud pots, and stopped by Salvation Mountain to see the hill side that was painted up.


Big Sur, CA

We headed up the coast to Big Sur with our friends, April and Rob O'Neil, for the maiden voyage of the camper and the new truck. It was a beautiful day on Friday, a bit gloomy on Saturday and we headed home on Sunday. April and Rob brought Hannah's new best friend, Mr. B, for a weekend of fun with the dogs and the beach.

April Blankenship, April O'Neil and Maggie

Mr. B & Hannah




The New Camper and Truck

No comments: